Proven and innovative offerings from the 2014 winner of three Pegasystems Partner Excellence Awards
Pegasystems revolutionizes how leading organizations optimize customer experience and automate operations. Our patented Build for Change® technology empowers business people to create and evolve their critical business systems. Pegasystems is the recognized leader in business process management and is also ranked as a leader in customer relationship management software by leading industry analysts. Visit the Pegasystems website for more information.
Capgemini & Pegasystems
As a platinum-level Pegasystems partner, Capgemini has helped some of the world’s largest financial services companies achieve new levels of agility, enhanced customer loyalty, improved productivity, as well as generate new business. The partnership between Capgemini and Pega has been building momentum since 2005, and both are committed to building a highly successful, long-term and strategic relationship. Some key milestones in our relationship include:
Capgemini’s global Pega Centre of Excellence uses our Rightshore® global delivery model to leverage the expertise of our people around the world. We have more than 825 specialists in Pega PRPC and frameworks who work with our financial services domain experts to design, develop, and implement award-winning solutions for banks and insurance companies. For example, the First Notice of Loss solution we implemented at a global insurance client won awards from Insurance Network News and Celent, and our customer interaction efficiency solution won the Pegasystems Thought Leadership Partner Excellence Award in 2014.
Capgemini’s proven accelerators and solutions offerings for Pega include:
- Capgemini’s BizLender 360 provides leading business lenders with an integrated platform that supports straight -through processing for loan origination, driving related business benefits, including increased loan volume, improved loan manager productivity, lower transaction costs, faster decision times, and reduced error rates
- A comprehensive FATCA solution facilitates compliance with the U.S. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act. To create a unique, end-to-end solution for FATCA compliance, Capgemini has partnered with DLA Piper, a premier global business law firm, and Pegasystems to help financial institutions address the business, legal, and IT requirements for FATCA
- Our award-winning Customer Interaction Efficiency solution combines IP and a new SaaS go-to-market approach. The solution is an end-to-end platform hosted by Prosodie-Capgemini integrated with Odigo. Available on the cloud, it provides an omni-channel customer experience, with personalized marketing, predictive analytics, and customer case management
- Merchant On-boarding offers a swift mechanism for acquirer banks to on-board merchants. Features include: tracking merchants, stores, and terminals; establishing merchant hierarchy information, such as corporate, regional, or associate; multi-channel payment processing; search functionality, based on merchant ID, date, creator, etc.
- Customer Insight in Action collects social data and applies adaptive decision models to auto route cases to respective team(s). It calculates and approves retention budgets, uses a next-best action approach to select right channels, uses historical data to identify and recommend the most effective customer retention strategy, and identifies and recommends the most suitable up-sell and cross-sell offers.
- PCS Extension is an integrated risk management and pricing interface providing credit policy guidelines for loan-to value, advance rates, pricing etc.; process automation to help improve operational efficiencies; and an integrated platform offering users a holistic view of risk management and pricing.
- Electronic Prior Authorization is a process that enables providers and patients to seek approval for medical services, prescriptions, and emergency medical supplies that are covered by health plans for medical necessity only and other plan-specific criteria. The solution delivers a seamless, integrated, automated process, faster order fulfillment to suppliers, and zero/minimal prior authorization wait times to the patients and members.
- Wealth Advisor Desktop enables financial advisors to engage with clients/prospects through online social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. These platforms offer a new source of highly qualified leads to support proactive prospecting and reinforce advisor competency.
- Straight-through Processing Framework offers an integrated underwriting interface to streamline operations by automating transactional processing. This solution streamlines operations, such as new business acquisition, application processing, and claims registration. An integrated underwriting interface gives a 360-degree view of underwriting processes, and process automation helps improve performance and reduce errors.
We have implemented award-winning solutions for our clients in various industries such as banking, insurance, and healthcare:
- Corporate Lending: Implemented an automated credit processing system and designed a process-centric portal that boosted processing times by 400%, improved flexibility and agility, and enhanced risk management.
- Prescription Management: Helped a healthcare company streamline, manage, and update its processes and systems and improve collaboration and relationships with providers.
- Automotive Policy Quote: Helped an insurance and financial services company reduce time-to-market for new business applications, and streamline requirements documentation processes and automated rate testing—within three years of the five-year deadline.
- Digital Content Release Planning: Enhanced visibility of a multinational entertainment and media corporation’s digital content release process, captured and reported business processes performance (hence, driving future savings and efficiencies), and fortified compliance with release date targets.