TechnoVision is Capgemini’s way of mapping technology trends to determine which ones meet the needs of a particular business or industry. The rapidly growing number of technology innovations is confusing for many clients. TechnoVision simplifies this complexity.
What is TechnoVision?
With TechnoVision, Capgemini responds to current changes in the economic climate and addresses the demands and expectations of our clients. We aim to help our clients answer important questions, such as:
- How will technology evolve?
- Where should we invest?
- What is the most effective information technology strategy for our business?
The Seven Technovision Clusters
We've identified 17 key information technology trends that we believe will be most relevant to our clients and have grouped these trends into seven TechnoVision clusters:
- The You Experience: New technologies make highly interactive user experiences possible.
- We Collaborate: Predefined business transactions become ongoing relationships with clients and partners.
- Process on the Fly: A new wave of service-oriented solutions increases our ability to manage and execute processes.
- Thriving on Data: Insight into crucial data and events helps us navigate a rapidly changing, information-rich environment.
- Sector as a Service: Core, commoditized business solutions delivered as customized, standard software on demand.
- Invisible Infostructure: Services increasingly supplied from the cloud hide the details of technologies and systems.
- LiberArchitecture:The approach that underpins and facilitates all other clusters.
Part of a Matrix
Each of these clusters is rich in detail and draws on examples from multiple sectors. The real value of TechnoVision 2012 lies in the matrix where we map business drivers to innovations. This process reveals the types of solutions that can best address your business needs.
We work with you to explore timing and potential speed of adoption, and can also help you determine how prepared your organization is to adopt new technology and start building capabilities on top of it.